Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Christmas in July: Final Report

Laura, our trusty financial coordinator, and I have just closed the books on the Christmas in July Fundraising Effort to keep Bishop Gene safe while at Lambeth.

Thanks to you, I can report that the grand total sent to Bishop Gene's fund was:


$7,080.84!!!!


I will be mailing your personal notes to Bishop Gene this week. I will also be mailing personal thank you's to each and every one of you who made a contribution.

Thank you - each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Fran said...

What great news! I did not write him a note, but if I ever met him, I would tell him what an inspiration he is to this Catholic woman.