Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Veritas Vos Liberabit


Thanks to Ann, a veritable unending source of all sort and manner of things.

(Click on the image to enlarge. Don't you sometimes wish that were true of all images?)

You can find this cartoon here.

1 comment:

Fran said...

As my 12 yo stepdaughter would say - OMG! That is hilarious.

I have a lot of atheist readers/commenters, many of them angry. How I am tempted to publish this too.

It is funny because for all of their protestations (hey i don't care if they worship a bar of dove soap!) they do come back and seem more interested in my spiritual rants than the political or humor ones.

Curious indeed. The truth and the light!