Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't blame me, blame MadPriest


I promised myself I wouldn't go over there until after Easter, but I really needed a laugh. This fit the bill to absolute perfection.

I'm seriously considering adapting it when I volunteer again next month as part of the NJRCRC (New Jersey Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice) Peaceful Presence which gathers across the street from the First Friday Anti-Abortion protests put on by the Religious Right outside a local family planning clinic.

I'll also bring my other sign: "I'm Pro-Life - for everyone's life."

1 comment:

Fran said...

""I'm Pro-Life - for everyone's life.""

That is the kind of sign many of us want to carry!