Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Celebrate!! Christmas in July: Day 24


The Fundraising effort to provide security for Bishop Gene is moving forward.

This morning's reported 24 day total is:

$5,460.79

Thank you to so many who have contributed so much.

If you would like to have some church bulletin inserts about this fundraising effort - especially with PRIDE Sunday coming up on the 29th of June, simply go to the right hand column of your computer screen and click on "All About Me." Then, click on my email and send me your request.

While you're there, you can click on the yellow "Donate" button and make your contribution with your credit card, using our PayPal Account.

Or, you can write a check to The Episcopal Church of St. Paul, mark it "Bishop Gene" or "Christmas in July" and send it to

The Episcopal Church of St. Paul
200 Main St.
Chatham, NJ 07928

Thank you, one and all.

2 comments:

susankay said...

If anyone needs motivation to donate, go to Mimi's blog and follow her link to GQ's wonderful article on +Gene.

Fran said...

I am so happy to be a part of this effort and in community with you all.

Off topic, but this past Friday/Saturday I was in Ridgewood. I had a lot of driving to do in the area to help my friend out.

Somewhere - Rte 78? 287? I saw a sign for Chatham and wished I could come pay a visit.

One day, one day.