Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Christmas in July - Day 5


Perhaps I should be accostomed to your generosity, but I must say, I'm astounded!!

The five day total is:


$ 1,138.19 USD!!!



Thank you all so very much!

Keep those checks coming and keep hitting that PayPal button (up and to the left, right under Gene's Blessing, marked 'Donate')!

You are SUCH a blessing!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Thanks for doing this - what a great effort and nice to see it back again.

BTW - I have posted a little something for you.

Silly and fun, I could not resist and hope you enjoy!

Thanks for all.

David@Montreal said...

Blessing
and blessed-
sounds like family-
a communion of faith

Thank-you again Elizabeth+ for making this possible

David@Montreal