Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Christmas in July: UPDATE


I've been remiss in keeping up with the fundraising effort to provide security for Bishop Gene while he's at Lambeth.

The grand total thus far:

$3,989.79



Thank you all for your generosity. I know Bishop Gene will deeply appreciate your contributions as well as the many, many personal notes you are sending to him along with your contributions.

If you've been putting off sending in your contribution, there's still plenty of time left.

You may send your checks made out to The Episcopal Church of St. Paul, marked either "Bishop Gene" or "Christmas in July" and send them to the church at

200 Main Street
Chatham, NJ 07928


OR - you may click on the "Donate" button up on the right of your screen, under the blessing from Bishop Gene, and use your credit card to send along your donation.

No amount is too small or too large!

1 comment:

susan s. said...

I am gong to send a check tomorrow.

And I must say, this is the nicest picture I have ever seen of the Bishop of New Hampsha. Just my opinion of course, but I am not one to withhold my opinion. :-)