Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Please pass the mustard


I found this over at MadPriest's. Where else?

I can't stop giggling or hearing the song in my head.

So, I figured that the only decent thing to do was to torment you all with it.

Enjoy. Until it starts to drive you mad.

Then, you can simply say that you are just in a John the Baptist sort of Advent mood.

By the way, the Indian Nipple Song will have a similar effect.

2 comments:

Frair John said...

Oh, thank you for sharing.
You define "decent" in a truly particular way.

Anonymous said...

She's like the Janet Jackson of the Punjab.

The imagined lyrics with added animation were hilarious.

Wow, Wish I looked like that when I dance.