Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Tale of Two Brains



This is so wrong on so many levels which is why, no doubt, it is hysterical.

Well, it was to me.

Or, perhaps it's because I really need to laugh as March makes an exit, stage left, and not one minute too soon.

I am really, really ready to have me some Spring.

Aren't you?

9 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Just getting our spring here and it is sooooo welcome.

KJ said...

So want spring. If it arrived by Easter, that would be good.

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

TOTALLY hysterical ... and exactly the ice breaker they need for a discernment group I'm working with trying to work through integrating thoughts and (Yikes!) feelings.

Muthah+ said...

Little boxes, little boxes, little boxes filled with ticky-tacky...Ah yes. Pete Seeger, where are you when we need you!

KJ said...

'Lizbet! 'Lizbet!

Following a scary windstorm, a brilliant light is beaming from the sky. It burns the eyes! What is this strange radiation? Is it a sign of the end times?

Beleaguered Seattlite

gerry said...

I gave in Sunday afternoon and planted two flats of pansies in the pots next to the front door.

Bliss!!! They'll hold their own against the inevitable inch of snow that will fall between now and Easter.

VTcrone said...

The extended version of this is even funnier. In our family though it's always Rob who asks me ,"What are you thinking?" To which I usually reply, "Nothing really."
Hee, hee!

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

I just got home from church and watched this again and almost fell out of my chair laughing. This is SUCH a hoot!

KJ said...

Never mind. This morning it is snowing. God is in her heaven.

And regarding the video, is it possible to not let the boxes make contact? What is that about?