Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Batter up!


Friday night, May 30th is St. Paul's (Chatham) Night at Newark Bears Stadium.

Our choir will sing the National Anthem and the Rector will throw out the first pitch. (Yes, way!)

Tickets are only $10 and proceeds benefit the Music Program at St. Paul's, Chatham. This promises to be a fun night for everyone - young and old, sports enthusiast or coach potato.

To reserve your seat, please call the church office: 973 635 8085.

"Root, root, root for the Home Team! If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game."

6 comments:

Kirkepiscatoid said...

I hope you get pictures! Way coooooollll!

JimMollo said...

Ohhhhh, there willllllll be pictures! You'll find them over at my blog! I'll TRY to capture +Elizabeth in the most flattering light. :)

June Butler said...

Elizabeth, congratulations to St. Paul's. Yay! Rector Kaeton, rah, rah, rah! Now Elizabeth, please don't get out there and throw the ball like a girl.

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Oh, Mimi. That's exactly what I fear. I DO throw like a girl. Oh, woe. I'll have to get Maddy to give me a seminar on how to throw a ball so I don't become any more of an embarrassment to the church.

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

Totally, TOTALLY cool! Have a fabulous time ... POST PICTURES!

johnieb said...

And, please, do throw like a girl and let them all get used to it.