Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun with captions


Mebbeh it wuz kitteh.


Tee hee. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this caption thing from 'I Can Has Cheezburger'. Okay, you got a better one? Go ahead. Give it a try. It just may repair your ticklebox which this cold, gray, rainy Friday is determined to break.

4 comments:

Josephine- said...

It wuz ghost of bukkit!!!

OK so yeah that was probably lame. But I'm hooked on those silly cats too.

Organ Builder said...

Clearly you enjoy the "Cheezburger" site. As the slave of two cats, I have to admit it is one of my favorite places to visit--daily.

You might also enjoy this one:http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Not everyone has the sense of humor to enjoy it in the manner I feel it was intended. If you think some of your readers will find it too much levity with things that are holy, I won't expect to see this comment posted.

Having read your blog for some time, I rather expect you will enjoy it. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you already know about it.

Janet Detter Margul said...

the kittehs et all mah cheezburgers!

Muthah+ said...

I checked out that website but could not find anything like this picture--all I got was advertisements for things like hotel.com. What am I doing wrong?