Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Special Mother's Day Treat: A Cris WIlliamson Retrospective

The Great Mad One wrote the other day and suggested that I develop a "Lesbian Grandmother's Day" Card.

I think that's positively brilliant. I'm going to work on that for next year.

For now, I'm sending this on as a gift to all lesbian and feminists "of a certain age" - especially those who are grandmothers. Many of our kids grew up listening to Cris Williamson.

This is a wonderful retrospective of her music and those 'bad old days' when singing "Song of the Soul" or listening to "Sweet Woman" was what kept us keeping on. Enjoy!

No comments: