Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Remember that song you sang as a child?


Liberty and Justice sitting in a tree
K - I - S - S - I - N - G
First comes love, then comes . . . .

MARRIAGE!

(Totally stolen from Susan Russell's Blog. I didn't even ask permission. It's that good, right? Right. So, you can steal it from me.)

4 comments:

Kirkepiscatoid said...

I always did think Liberty and Justice had a "thang fer each other"!!!!!

Bill said...

I'm totally confused here. Miss Liberty, obviously in feminine garb is also obviously in charge here while Miss Justice although in the traditional (sweep me off my feet) pose is carrying the sword. Oh Well, whatever.

My other question is, will society accept this Winter, Spring romance. I'm sure that Miss Liberty started out as bright shiny copper, but she has turned green and her age is showing. Talk about robbing the cradle.

And why can't we have some hot male statues? Maybe Perseus and Donatello's David. I like Michelangelo's David but there is something about a man in boots.

David@Montreal said...

.... wonder if they're wearing crocs?
(score one for Ms. Conroy!!!)

sorry Elizabeth, I couldn't resist lol

David@Montreal

Lindy said...

That's almost as good as the cat...
An excellent blog you have today.