Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dos Locos


Friday night at Dos Locos in Rehoboth Beach means half price on the Alaskan King Crab Legs. It also means half price Fish 'n Chips at Stoney Lonen. And 1/2 price on Garlic Wings at Frogg's Pond.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Whatever shall two wild and crazy people do?

Wayne and I went with the Alaskan King Crab Legs at Dos Locos. And, the Bombay Sapphire Martini's - up, just a whisper of vermouth, two olives (actually, Wayne went with the Margarita b/c we were in a Mexican restaurant, after all and I, for myself, am absolutely shameless). . . and, and, and, Kendall Jackson Chardonay with dinner.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

I'm really not sure how it was, exactly, I got home, but I did. Only by God's bountiful grace, I'm quite certain. (Ms. Conroy will NOT be pleased when she reads this. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!)

Did I mention that I LOVE Rehoboth Beach? Even on a balmy but foggy and drizzly night in early November?

It's absolute Paradise. I am so very grateful to be here.

1 comment:

Fran said...

You two look delightfully happy! And I am glad to hear that you had a great time and that you did get home safely!!!