Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Fairy Tale

One day, a long time ago, there lived a woman who did not whine, nag, or bitch.



But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.


The End.

(And, like I said, it was a Fairy Tale, anyway.)

Hat tip to Saintly Ramblings who SAYS a parishioner who is a woman sent it to him. - Yeah, right.

5 comments:

Bill said...

I believe it was Mrs. Warren Cleaver.

Muthah+ said...

And since I am older than dirt, it was a VERY long time ago!

KJ said...

Oh, I think that the gender and sexuality of the main character can be quite flexible.

June Butler said...

Some might say that I was bitchy from the cradle, but they've all passed on now, so I'm safe from THAT accusation.

episcopalifem said...

Amen...

Oh...erm...that wasn't a prayer?