Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Off I go, then . . .


I'm leaving in an hour for my beloved Rehoboth Beach. I'll be there through late Saturday. I won't be blogging much today - perhaps some time tonight.

I am beginning to feel my shoulders relax just at the thought of being at Llangollen, again.

I'm hoping to be able to put the convertible top down in my car, crank up the Stevie Nicks and sing at the tippidy-top of my lungs "To the sea, to the sea, to the sea."

I'll be summoning up a true love spell called 'Amas Veritas'.

Well, here . . . enjoy a little of Stevie for yerselves. . .

Ta for now . . .See y'all later.

9 comments:

Frair John said...

I am so jellious.
I love Rehobeth, in particular I have a thing for sitting on the Boardwalk and listening to the waves beat of the beach while I read or write in my notebook.

*sigh*

At least I can take pleasure in knowing that someone I like is getting to go.

Do have fun.

Hiram said...

That picture of Dolle's made me homesick! A few more months, and we can toast our toes in the sand.

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

I arrived a wee bit ago and got unpacked, etc., and will be heading out the the boardwalk in a little bit.. I'll call out your names to the ocean waves. They'll wait for you.

suzanne said...

It's finally top down weather! Yipee....

June Butler said...

Have a lovely stay at the beach, Elizabeth.

Unknown said...

Have a glorious time!

the cajun said...

It's about time, but glad you waited until today. Yesterday was nothing but nightmarish weather - high winds and torrential rains.

While the "weather" jury is still out as far as the weekend forecast, well, how much more wrong could they be?

Relax and enjoy the peace of the place.

JCF said...

Good Sabbath, Lisbeth!

[Is it just me, or does "Rehobeth" sound Hebrew? Something-house?]

Ann said...

I am on the Left Coast -- Oregon - walking by the Pacific -- sunny and 60 degrees today. Lovely.