Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, June 21, 2009

In honor of the weather . . .


Really, I'm thinking something happened and I'm now living in Portland, OR or Seattle, WA. For the last few weeks, it's either been overcast with an annoying drizzle or pouring down rain.

It's like Mother Nature has had a really bad hangover and wants us all to know what she's been experiencing.

So, I figure, if ya can't change it, ya might as well serenade it.

This is one of my favorite pieces. Brilliant, really. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brother David said...

I would love a couple of days of overcast with rain. Nothing but skin-frying sun here and 40+°C (100+°F) temps everyday.

Anonymous said...

Nah, it's been sunny and warm here in Portland the last few weeks (except for the traditional downpour on the Summer Solstice). We must have exported the weather to y'all.