Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, June 05, 2009

There's a partay goin' on up in hee-ah . . .


Tonight, 19 Episco-bloggers are gathering at the Harvest Moon Brewery and Cafe in New Brunswick to celebrate . . . well, just to celebrate!

Those attending include Tobias (In A Godward Direction), Dot (Whiteycat), Allie (Conformist Rebel), Mark Harris (Preludium), and . . . are you ready? . . . Padre Mickey and the Lovely Mona!

YESSSSSSS!!!

Anglican Covenant? Secret Theology Committees? As we say in North Jersey,

Fugheddaboutit!

Muthah+ is driving down from Upstate NY even as we speak and will spend the night at the rectory before driving back home on Saturday.

We're really sad that so many of our good friends are unable to join us (waves at Mimi and Fran who look sad), but we promise to do it again sometime soon.

Oh, what a feelin', we'll be dancing on the ceiling!

Pictures are, of course, promised.

9 comments:

Paul (A.) said...

Who needs a Secret Theology Committee when we have Betty Bowers?

Anonymous said...

We have our own Secret Committee ... the only one that matters!

June Butler said...

Not only looking sad, but feeling sad. Boo-hoo. That's no joke, but a serious cry. I'm happy for y'all and sad for me, me, me. I can't stand it!

I'm tempted to say, "Call the whole thing off. It's no party if I'm not there." But I won't say that, because I'm a good Christian woman, and I'm generous-hearted, and I'm glad for y'all to have a rip-roaring good time, even if I'm not there.

Hugs all around for everyone from me. Kisses, too. Raise a glass to those of us who are not there in body, but very much there in spirit.

Love to all.

KJ said...

But I look sad too.

suzanne said...

Y'all have a good time!

IT said...

Reminder please to check the Friends in Anaheim page so we can do a west-coast version!

Caminante said...

Hello to everyone, have a grand time, don't dance so hard that the ceiling comes down and make sure you take lots of photos!

word verification: jeckslo... almost the name of a bishop out there

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

Maybe we can try a west coast version one day soon! Have a GREAT time!

Leonard said...

Where in the heck is JAKE?

JAKE can´t come because of TERRY?

¿Que paso?

Abrazos to all,

Leonardo Ricardo