Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Deep and Meaningful Winnie-the-Pooh Character Test


And as they went, Tigger told Roo (who wanted to know) all about the things that Tiggers could do.

"Can they fly?" asked Roo.

"Yes," said Tigger, "they're very good flyers, Tiggers are. Strornry good flyers."

"Oo!" said Roo. "Can they fly as well as Owl?"

"Yes," said Tigger. "Only they don't want to."

"Why don't they want to?" well, they just don't like it somehow."

Roo couldn't understand this, because he thought it would be lovely to be able to fly, but Tigger said it was difficult to explain to anybody who wasn't a Tigger himself.

You scored as Tigger!

ABOUT TIGGER: Tigger is the newest addition to the Hundred Acre Wood, and he lives with Kanga and Roo, because Roo's strengthening medicine turned out to be the thing that Tiggers like best. Tigger is bouncy and confident -some of his friends think he is a little TOO bouncy and confident, but attempts to unbounce him tend to be fruitless.

WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOU: You are a positive and confident person. You feel capable of dealing with anything and everything, and funnily enough, you usually ARE. You don't worry about much, and you love to go out and find new adventures.

Your friends and family might sometimes be a little exasperated by your boundless enthusiasm. You don't like to admit your mistakes, and when you find yourself in over you head, you tend to bluff your way out of things. You would be surprised, however, at how happy the people around you would be if you would actually admit to a mistake. It would make you seem more human, somehow.

Anybody surprised?

You can take the test yourself here.

16 comments:

emmy said...

I'm Kanga...which I think makes me your foster mother...

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Okay, share. What does it mean to be a 'Kanga'?

Bill said...

Ok Elizabeth, I took the test. I scored as Tigger. I scored 21 Ego, 13 Anxiety, and 22 Agency!

Whatever, no surprise here.

Hiram said...

This is how you work on your thesis?

emmy said...

http://delusionalhope.blogspot.com/2008/03/all-about-identity-quizzes.html

I'm sharing...

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Hey, at this point, I have been living with this succa for 18 months. I'm bored to tears with it. I need small amounts of diversion to break up the tedium. This seemed innocent enough.

So, don't tell me, Hirum. You're Christopher Robbins, right?

Paul said...

WOL here. And sitting at my computer looking out at a sunny day.

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Hey, Hiram, I'm sorry I misspelled your name. And, I wanted to say thanks for caring about me and for reading my stuff. It means a lot to me, and I'm touched. It's probably not something you want some of your buddies over at SFiF to find out about. Shhh! We'll just keep it our little secret.

susankay said...

Also a Tigger

JimB said...

You scored as Rabbit!

ABOUT RABBIT: Rabbit is generally considered Clever by his many friends and relations. He is actually a much better reader and writer than Owl, but he doesn't consider it worth mentioning. Instead, Rabbit's real talent lies in Organizing Plans. He organizes rescue parties, makes schemes to reduce Tigger's bounciness, and goes on missions to find out what Christopher Robin does when he's not at the Hundred Acre Woods. Sometimes, however, his Plans do not always go as Planned.

Hmm.... not sure that fits. Ah well, it is interesting!

FWIW
jimB

Hiram said...

Actually, when I took the test, I was also a Tigger. My wife, on the other hand, often refers to me as "BLVB" ("Bear of Very Little Brain,") since I am quite absent-minded. We used to read Pooh to each other, and then to our kids when they were little.

I disagree with you on a great number of things (to put it mildly!) -- but we can't be shooting at each other all the time.

And my blog commenting tends to go up on Fridays, when I am in the midst of sermon composition...

Lindy said...

I am a rabbit too.

Muthah+ said...

Tigger 4 here

johnieb said...

At last: I found the source of this; it was a Finding the Source thing. And I've found all sorts of other people who took it (A Finding the People Who Took It thing) and what they are and what they think about it.

Now What Do We Do?

Uh, Rabbit.

susankay said...

And how do you get these people to stop sending weird emails and stuff?

I must add that I liked it because I also take WTP very seriously indeed. Which means not seriously at all.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Tigger #5 here. Pretty funny, all these Tiggers in a blog full of folks of the religious frozen chosen persuasion!