Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, December 25, 2009

An angel's embrace at Christmas




What do I get for this? I said & the angel gave me a catalog filled with toasters & clock radios & a basketball signed by Michael Jordan & I said, But this is just stuff & the angel smiled at me & swallowed me in her arms. I'm so glad you said that, she whispered to me. I knew you still had a chance. (StoryPeople)

May your Christmas be blessed by the embrace of an angel who reminds you that God came down to earth so that you might fly.

1 comment:

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Sure feels good, knowing we all have a chance, doesn't it? Merry Christmas!