Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Saturday, March 12, 2011

On the Road Again

Spring Break is almost over. In a few hours, I'm on the road again to New Jersey then on to Cambridge. Classes resume on Monday. My first class is Tuesday.  YAY!

It's been really nice to be "home" again, but I'm really looking forward to returning to classes.

That being said, I can not believe what is happening at the gas pump. O.M.G.!!!!

My friend Doug sent these cartoons with the message, "I'm sure that everyone reading these will find at least one that makes them laugh."

These were the ones that made me laugh.  It's always the best medicine.

I hope you find some "medicine" in the ones that make you laugh. It may be the only way we get through these "economically fragile" times.

At least, as long as laughter is still free and Scrooges in Washington don't figure out a way to tax that.

v. "Let not the needy, O Lord, be forgotten."

r. "Nor the hope of the poor be taken away."




No comments: