Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Little Geography Lesson


Note: A little advice to MadPriest, with a grateful hat tip to John.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN


Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel , has been through war and doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes like Tibet , wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages...only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN


Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iran, ruled by nuts.

11 comments:

EYouthWNY said...

Geography of a Man -

Well, duh.

LOL!

Daniel Weir said...

Great! Thanks!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Glad to know that I'm actually 15 years younger than what's on my birth certificate....

Doxy

IT said...

I guess I truly am an anglophile...!

IT

Theodora May said...

Thank you. Now I am sure that I can pass geopraphy this semester.

Barry Fernelius said...

Dear Elizabeth,

With this post, you’ve disappointed me. Despite popular opinion to the contrary, most men don’t let their crotches rule their lives. If I had posted a joke that denigrated women in the same way that your joke denigrates men, I’d be called a pathetic misogynist.

Respectfully,
Barry Fernelius

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

; = )

JimB said...

1 - 70? You mean there are 7 more years of this!?!? I look forward to maturity, if I somehow make it.

FWIW
jimB

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Barry, I'm sorry to have disappointed you. This had been sent to me by not one, not two, but three different men. It's a joke. I'm sorry you took offense.

I did just read, however, of a study which reported that men with an IQ over 100 have an erotic thought every 45 second. Men with an IQ over 120 have an erotic thought every 20 seconds.

I'm tired just thinking about what that must be like! Me? I'm like Israel. I'm just takin' care of my own business.

Brian R said...

I have a major in Geography but it was never like this :-)
Thank God I have just over 5 years until I turn 70 (however not counting)

Lindy said...

EXCELLENT! And I imagine pretty close to the truth too.