Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is my brain on overload . . .

Okay, so I've spent the past two days in NYC with my daughter who had oral surgery and needed some serious "Mommy and Me" time (And, truth be told, I needed to be with her).

I drove into NJ at 5:30 this morning to attend diocesan convention which began at 7:45 AM and ended at 5 PM this evening.

At this point it time, all I can do is giggle.

Thankfully, these cartoons were waiting for me, sent by a friend who is a very angel.

Do join me in a wee bit of a giggle.

It's the best I can do at the moment.


1 comment:

Jill ONeill said...

They made me laugh, too! Particularly the top one!