Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 12: City of God Christmas Appeal


$4,529.83

WOW!


Keep those cheques coming!



I'm just relieved people are continuing to contribute despite the wretched Christmas music MadPriest keeps subjecting us to.  I don't know about you, but the latest version of 'Jingle Bells' on steel drums just about did me in.


Go on over to his site and make your contribution.   "Contribute early and often," I always say. Just stay away from the Christmas music.  You've been warned.

And, thanks to all of you who include sweet notes - and even pictures!!!! - with your cheques. (No, Maddy, no one in a bikini or a speedo.) 


You are even more beautiful than I imagined you to be.

No comments: