Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Monday, December 31, 2007

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me . . .


Seven Southern Coneheads


Six Geese a laying Five Golden Rings


Four Calling Birds



Three French Pens



Two Turtle Doves


And a Partridge in a pear tree

4 comments:

Bill said...

You got a bargain; eight cone heads for the price of seven.

Lisa Fox said...

The Southern Coneheads is an absolute blast!

Bill, what's worse than 7 Southern Coneheads? Eight Southern Coneheads. I don't think TELP got a "bargain." {g}

the cajun said...

You really did it! I am so proud. From concept, to reality is a wonder to behold.

Now, just who are we looking at? Unfortunately, they all look alike. Oops! Sorry, I forgot.

Happy New Year

johnieb said...

Baldur sends "Greetings". Have I not been here in that long: ??????