Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, July 10, 2009

I loves me some Mark Harris


When I first met Mark Harris in 1986, I fell instantly in love with the man.

He's intelligent, creative, with a wicked sense of humor which he does not spare on his own sense of his foibles. As if that weren't enough, he's a poet with his own hand-operated printing press.

I mean, how irresistible is that?

And, his wife is equally intelligent, creative and feisty as hell.

See why I love the man?

3 comments:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

We do ;=)

David@Montreal said...

What a great picture
and a fine tibute to Mark who is indeed a real and living gift to the Church

But then Elizabeth, you know what they say: it takes one to know one.
The two of you are (flick of Louie Crew's pink feather boah) ABSOLUTELY FABULOUSM'DEAR!

David@Montreal

the cajun said...

A priceless photo. I would say Mark knows you love him. And, it's mutual.