Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oui, on peut! (Yes We Can!)


Well, I've posted campaign songs from a variety of people.

I'm pleased to post this one from Jon Richardson, a native if not deservedly proud Louisiana boy, great dancer and dear friend of my heart.

He's got it posted at his site, "The Ultimate Word," and I sent it over to Mimi over at "Wounded Bird" who was quite pleased with it, but I just couldn't resist putting it here myself.

So sit back and enjoy yo'sef un petite "Zydego Obama"

Oui, on peut!

3 comments:

ROBERTA said...

That was great! (and easy to dance to).....

suzanne said...

Thank you Elizabeth for this post. Nothin' better than starting my day with a little Zydego.
It has a message too.

barbarab said...

Is it just me, or is this a little glimpse of heaven?