Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Palin: I Read All the News

In preparation for tonight's debate.

Me? I'm attending a lecture tonight at the Theological School at Drew University, "Toni Morrison and/on the Souls of Black Folk," being given by Dr. Carolyn Medine, Associate Professor of Religion and Literature, University of Georgia. Dr. Charles H. Long, Professor Emeritus, History of Religions, University of CA, Santa Barbara and University of Chicago, will respond.

I love to watch the clowns at the Circus - not trying to hold her own in a serious political debate. Lord, have mercy!

3 comments:

Fran said...

You've had a spam comment!

Anyway, that sounds interesting. When I lived in Nyack, I used to drive by Toni Morrison's house on my way to church in Piermont.

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Yeah, I know, I get them a few times a month, but I found his web page interesting and he didn't say anything bad.

Bill said...

As a kid, clowns always scared me. As an adult, they still scare me and it doesn't matter if it's at the circus or in Washington.