Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Camino: Santiago




Camino: Santiago October 13, 2022

 As you can probably tell from the date stamp on these posts, I am posting these last few days on the Camino almost a month after I left Spain and Portugal. 

It just became all too overwhelming for me. I posted on Facebook but that was really about as far as I got until I was able to absorb that I had actually made it. 

 Oh, I'm not talking about the physical journey. That was never really a question for me. By hook or by crook - or, more exactly, by foot or by van - I knew that I would get to Santiago. 

 The spiritual and emotional journey were far more complicated, the landscape far more difficult and dangerous.  

 I have other reflections to post but the actual day of arrival? Well, that's going to take more unpacking.  Even now, a month later.

 All I can really say is "Ultreia!" and "et susia"

No comments: