Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, October 18, 2009

CAT FIGHT!!!


I know, I know. It's Sunday. You stopped by to check in on my sermon. I know. It's coming. Later. Besides, I've really been writing it all week, here and there in various blog posts. You really aren't missing much.

But, this . . . THIS is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Someone sent it to me yesterday evening and it continues to make me laugh until my body starts to betray and embarrass me.

So, put down any liquids or food. Stand back a bit from your laptop screen anyway because the normal amounts of 'spitage' that flies from your mouth when you laugh will suddenly increase ten-fold.

Oh, and keep cats and other small animals away from hearing distance while this is playing. It will only upset them.

If you want to know what that background noise is that you hear whenever you visit the comment section of any of your favorite "orthodite" blogs, this is it - the pure hysterical sound of a sense of betrayal.

You have been warned.

5 comments:

Kirkepiscatoid said...

I knew when you had commented on both Dan's and my FB page, you were going to succumb to the temptation to post this!

It IS funny. Even though it is a little close to home to my life about 25 years ago. But maybe that is exactly WHY it IS so funny!

I played it again when the dogs came in the house. Little Eddie just lay on the couch and sort of looked up at the computer screen, as if to say, "C'mon kittehs, if you gonna fight, get on with it, cuz Little Eddie wanna WATCH! (He has always been the voyeur in the family.)

Boomer, on the other hand, was very concerned that the kitteh was upset and whined. Of course, he has an interracial relationship going with my neighbor's cat, Little Bit. When we go over to their house, Boomer and Little Bit just lie on the floor and stare longingly at each other and occasionally touch noses. So he was definitely upset about the goings on in the vid!

IT said...

Thank you for that, we are still laughing!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, this is a riot!!! I wish I could have video taped my cats reactions. They are looking all over for the howling kitty!

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

I am informed by a true "cat person" that the yellow cat is most likely male and the black cat is most likely female and that this is most likely a prelude to some "hanky panky".

Cudda fooled me, but then again, I'm not exactly an expert on matters involving "hanky panky" with a male. And, if this is so, I'm glad of it.

IT said...

Yes, as a geneticist I could have toldyou that yellow cat was a guy but why spoil the fun?